The Electric Energy matchmaking Forum
powered by the Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with the EU Clusters, with the support of the European Commission and EISMEA, and under patronage of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Electric Energy matchmaking Forum brings together Ukrainian public and private sector companies which need to recover electric systems; buy new power generating equipment or its components and EU producers/distributors of different types of energy equipment who can sell or donate it.
Enterprise Europe Network and EU clusters have joined forces to organize the Forum to promote international partnerships between companies and/or institutions working in the energy and environment sectors to help Ukraine upgrade the country's critical energy infrastructure after Russia's unprovoked and unjustified invasion to Ukraine. Forum will help to identify producers and distributors of energy equipment that could contribute and come up with all possible suggestions to further help Ukraine citizens and businesses in the coming months.
The Forum will provide you an opportunity to take part at multiple informative info sessions, talks as well as the possibility to engage directly and discuss together opportunities for business with other participants thanks to a dedicated B2B Marketplace through the upload of requests/needs, videos and further company material – and scheduled B2Bmeetings directly on this platform!
We are looking for producers and distributors of?
- Power transformers and generators.
- Heaters; Fuel and oil.
- Cars for repair brigades and tools.
- Electrical installation: Insulators, cables, wires, cable connectors, cable couplings, disconnectors, isolation valves, traverses, welding machines, vacuum & air switches, microcontrollers.
- Liquids: fuels and oil, transformer/motor oils, chemicals.
- Gas: pressure regulator, pipes for gas & water conveyances, plasma cutters.
- Other: pressure repair equipment, rubber products, trucks for repair brigades, equipment for district heating systems.
- Energy Equipment production
- Sustainable Energy
- Alternative types of energy: green technologies; solar and wind power
- Energy efficiency and audit
- And much more!
Why do You need to participate?
- As purchaser - to find qualified producers, distributors, suppliers during effective one-to-one meetings
- As market/sales manager - to find new customers
- As product developer - to find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish your needs for recovering Ukrainian energy infrastructure
- Publish and showcase your products, services or business needs
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
This platform will help SMEs to be more sustainable and resilient to new challenges in the energy sector on the Single Market.